We’re a user experience design consultancy with a single
goal: deliver extraordinary results for extraordinary clients.
Design for humans, results for business
How we work
To solve the design challenge, we first need to understand your business. You’ll be a partner in our workshops as we ideate, iterate and refine designs that reflect and expand on your organisation’s mission. We pride ourselves not just on our expertise, but as people you’ll really like working with.
We get hired for our perspective and insight, which comes not from isolated inspiration, but from talking to and understanding your customers and audience. Since we were founded in 2001, this has been at the heart of what we do.
Yes, we’re consultants who write reports, but our real focus is on designing and building things that go live. Our repeat business comes because our clients know they can rely on us to deliver. We know that we’ll look good only if you look good.
What we do
- Customer journey mapping (PDF)
- Usability testing
- Web surveys
- Expert usability evaluation
- Competitor benchmarking
- Persona development
Research in action:
Find out how customer research empowered the Road Safety Authority to deliver a truly useful (and profitable) web channel.
As members of the UX Alliance, we can extend your research needs to UX labs across the world.
- Digital strategy (PDF)
- Multi-channel integration
- Content strategy
- Mobile strategy
- Technology architecture
- Strategy roadmap
Strategy in action:
Read how we defined a strategy for NUI Galway based around the needs of a smaller, more focused audience.
- Conversion rate optimisation
- A/B and Multi-variate testing
- Analytics audit and configuration
- Landing page optimisation
- Website KPI report design and monthly/quarterly analysis
Analytics in action:
We designed and built a custom analytics tool for Goodyear Europe to report on activity across 135 websites, based on their KPIs.
We were the first company in Ireland to become a Google Analytics certified partner and we’ve even presented case studies at Google in San Francisco.
- Content strategy
- Content audit & analytics
- Information architecture
- Content creation & editing
- Workflow & governance
- Editorial planning
- CMS selection (along with the technical team)
- Video and audio production
Content in action:
Find out how we designed and wrote content for permanent tsb that increased current account applications by 395%.
- Mobile and tablet app design (PDF)
- Visual Design
- Requirements and sketching workshops
- Flow diagrams and data visualisation
- Paper & clickable prototypes
- Multi-channel service design
Design in action:
We helped transform Airtricity FAQ offerings to a more focused application, truly serving their customers’ needs.
- Full web application development
- Mobile development: HTML5, iOS and Android
- Rapid prototyping
- QA testing
- Technical audit
- CMS selection & implementation
Development in action:
We designed the My Vodafone mobile app, building in HTML5 and then quickly porting it to the iPhone and Android app stores.